Name:

I'm working now and out of the Photography program. I need to start using and developing my skills and creativity, so perhaps this will continue...but perhaps not...ya never know with me.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Night Photography Show











This was my Senior Show in college that I chose to do on night Photography. I love being out at night shooting. Everything almost seems more beautiful, and you can capture multiple moments in one photograph when shooting at night instead of just one. These are the unedited ones until I can relocate the CD with my edited and final version of these pieces.

1 Comments:

Blogger just a little bit mo said...

I love the ones where you can see the light reflecting on the water. They have this very surreal feel to them.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home