Name:

I'm working now and out of the Photography program. I need to start using and developing my skills and creativity, so perhaps this will continue...but perhaps not...ya never know with me.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confined


I've been wanting to do a self portrait for the last few days. I haven't been able to do so because of work, and I could barely think of anything else today but this. It didn't come out the way I imagined it, but I like it the way it is. It's supposed to be blurry as it reflects the way I've been feeling lately. Unfortunately, it's hard to describe exactly the way I've been feeling and the things that have been running through my head without yelling at someone and saying things I will regret later. "Confined" is definitely one of the words I would use to describe my recent state, but only one very small part of it. This feels a bit like a release, but still not enough. Therefore there may be more frequent posts in the future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I think that the picture is beautiful. You are so amazingly talented. I wish that I could help you find the freedom that you're craving. Coming to the park will help. I hope you know how incredible you are. I love you!!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Your picture is so cool! It reminds me of a David Bowie 'best of' album cover-totally rad. I really think it's awesome and I love how it is a reflection of your inward state. I'm going to have to have you show me how to do that!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Lessie said...

Regina mia! This is fantastic! I'm so excited for you :) I may send this link to all my friends . . . but not til I get permission from you first. Hugs!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home